Home > Man's Pants Catch Fire From E-cigarette

News
Man's Pants Catch Fire From E-cigarette

Description

A man has been hospitalized in Kentucky after his e-cigarette exploded in his pocket. A gas station store security camera caught the exact moment the man's pants caught fire. The local man, Josh Hamilton, had just walked up to the counter when he reached into his pocket to pay. The e-cigarette explosion looked like a firework going off, and the pants are instantly engulfed in flames. Hamilton ran outside, but thankfully, the quick thinking cashier followed him with a fire extinguisher.

Added on the 24/02/2016 17:57:29 - Copyright : Wochit

To customise your video :

Or Create an account

More videos on the subject

  • Man Hospitalized After E-Cigarette Explodes in His Pants

    On Tuesday, a Kentucky man was hospitalized after the battery in his electronic cigarette exploded in his pants pocket. Employees at a Shell gas station in Owensboro, Kentucky, where the bizarre incident took place, were shocked to see Josh Hamilton's pants suddenly burst into flames. An employee at the gas station told NBC affiliate WFIE, "I was shocked. I asked, 'You have a bomb in your pocket?' because I couldn't believe it." Hamilton was soon taken to the hospital after the accident and treated for second-degree burns.

    24/02/2016 - Wochit
  • When the magic trick goes wrong

    This man is on fire!

    22/03/2019 - Cover Video EN
  • United States Issues New Rules for E-Cigarettes

    On Wednesday, the U.S. Transportation Department announced that it was banning passengers and crew members from carrying e-cigarettes in checked baggage or charging the devices onboard aircraft. Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx cited a number of recent incidents that show the devices can catch fire during transport and added in his statement that passengers may continue to carry e-cigarettes for personal use in carry-on baggage or on their person, but may not use them on flights. Foxx then explained, "Fire hazards in flight are particularly dangerous, and a number of recent incidents have shown that e-cigarettes in checked bags can catch fire during transport. Banning e-cigarettes from checked bags is a prudent and important safety measure.”

    18/05/2016 - Wochit
  • 'Halt and Catch Fire' Episode 2: Mutiny In a Man's World

    In the second episode of Halt and Catch Fire’s new season — cheekily titled “New Coke” — Donna and Cameron must battle sexist investors, erratic coders and even a scheming hacker living in an unassuming suburban home. This, just to keep Mutiny afloat. The pair’s online gaming company is growing at a rapid rate, leaving the women scrambling to build out their platforms and find new capital. Investors take meetings, but question the consumer demand for online gaming (only 10% of households had computers) and also question whether Donna and Cam can manage a company — they worry that since they are women, eventual motherhood will make them unreliable leaders, a concern that deeply offends both.

    08/06/2015 - Wochit
  • The Bad Thing Littered Cigarette Butts Do To Plants

    A new study reports that discarded cigarette butts can harm plant growth. A common ingredient in cigarette filters can cut down the germination, or development, of plants. Cellulose acetate makes them among the most common man-made contaminants that affect the ground where they are discarded. According to Business Insider, it doesn't matter whether the cigarettes were smoked or not.

    20/07/2019 - Wochit
  • "C'est François, le neveu de #VincentLambert, qui a annoncé que le cœur de Vincent s'était arrêté ce matin, à 8h24."

    "C'est François, le neveu de #VincentLambert, qui a annoncé que le cœur de Vincent s'était arrêté ce matin, à 8h24."

    11/07/2019 - LCI