Home > Man Sues Chipotle After Getting Sick At Ohio Location

Business
Man Sues Chipotle After Getting Sick At Ohio Location

Description

More than 360 people have reported getting sick after eating at a Chipotle in Powell, Ohio this week. The location was temporarily closed for an investigation on Monday. Chipotle is now facing a lawsuit from one customer, Filip Szyller. Syzller said he became ill with a fever, diarrhea, nausea, and headaches after eating there on July 29. Business Insider reports the Chipotle location reopened on Tuesday.

Added on the 01/08/2018 15:40:25 - Copyright : Wochit

To customise your video :

Or Create an account

More videos on the subject

  • Ohio Officials Identify What Caused 648 People To Become Sick After Eating Chipotle

    Health officials in Ohio say they have found the source of the foodborne illness outbreak that sickened at least 648 people who ate at a local Chipotle restaurant. Stool samples taken from customers who got sick after eating at the Powell, Ohio restaurant tested positive for Clostridium perfringens, a foodborne disease that occurs when food is left at unsafe temperatures.

    16/08/2018 - Wochit
  • Chipotle Illness At Ohio Location Caused By Bacteria

    A recent outbreak of illness at an Ohio Chipotle Mexican Grill restaurant affected hundreds of people. The outbreak was caused by a type of bacteria, local health officials said. Reuters says the outbreak that occurred last month was caused by clostridium perfringen. It's a type of food-borne disease that occurs when food is left at unsafe temperatures. Chipotle will retrain all restaurant employees about food safety and wellness protocols nationwide.

    16/08/2018 - Wochit
  • Chipotle Has Made Hundreds Of People Sick In Ohio

    Hundreds of people have reported falling ill this week after eating at Chipotle in Ohio. As of July 31, 518 people made inquiries related to a possible outbreak of foodborne illness at Chipotle. Gizmodo reports the Ohio Department of Health is testing for salmonella, shigella, and norovirus. The Delaware County, Ohio location was shut down and inspected by health officials on Monday. It reopened the next day and will be inspected again later this week. Chipotle experienced two outbreaks of E. coli in 2015.

    03/08/2018 - Wochit
  • 418 People Say They Got Sick After Eating Chipotle

    Hollis Johnson/Business Insider Chipotle closed a restaurant in Powell, Ohio, on Monday following reports that customers got sick after eating there. The local health department told Business Insider that it had received 518 calls and emails related to the possible illness outbreak. A total of 418 people said they fell ill after eating at the restaurant, according to reports made to the website iwaspoisoned.com . Chipotle had two to five staff members call off work while citing illness on Sunday and Monday, the company told health officials.

    02/08/2018 - Wochit
  • Denzel's Distinctive Walk

    Denzel Washington has been acting for 35 years. He's won two Oscars and two Golden Globes. Recently, Washington's walk has been getting a lot of attention. Where did he get his distinctive "glide" walk? Washington explains the way is actually 'borrowed' from Donald Fletcher, someone Washington used to hang out with at the Boys Club. Denzel would watch the walk and imitate it. He candidly admits that he "stole a bit" of it.

    17/01/2017 - Wochit

More videosBusiness

Watch video of Shares Of Blue Apron Dipped To An All-time Low. The Meal-kit Subscription Dropped To $1.81 Per Share On Tuesday. The Company Has Faced Increasing Pressures From Competition, Like HelloFresh. Big Companies Like Walmart And Amazon Entering Its Space. In March, Walmart Announced It Was Launching Its Own Line Of Meal Kits. The Company Has Struggled To Attract New Customers And Retain Old Ones Since Going Public Last June. - Blue Apron Shares Drop To A New Low - Label : Wochit -
Business

Blue Apron Shares Drop To A New Low

03/04/2018 21:21:24